Annual Report (AR) beginning:
QNB 126.96.36.199.10; 10 Ok 13 Kankin according to the Mayan calendar:
1 January (GongLi 公曆, Gregorian calendar) Monday, since AD 1968, Unificationists have celebrated the first day of the year as True God's Day.
Ecclesiastical Lunar New Year
26th/60 years; JiChou (己丑) of the 78th LiuShi HuaJia (六十花甲); Chinese sexagenary cycles coinciding with:
14th/19 Golden numeral years of the 303rd Metonic cycle a leap year according to the Arbaah Shaarim (ארבעה שערים) begins:
QNB 188.8.131.52.15; 8 Men 18 Muwan (מוען) according to the Mayan calendar:
26 January (GongLi 公曆, Monday): 1-1 Nisan (ניסן, YinLi: 陰曆) is the prepared straight (正: Zheng) 1st day ZhengYi (正一) of the 1st lunar month ZhengYue (正月) 1-1 of the Chinese lunar year YinLi (陰曆).
- AD 2009 is a Ji (己) year of the Chinese celestial 6th stem of body, the 6 of Coins in the minor arcana (מנער אר-כנע) Tarot (טרות) sequence of 40 minors.
- AD 2009 is also a Chou (丑) year of the Chinese earthly branch of the cow, the Jack of Hearts in the face or court cards of the minor arcana (מנער אר-כנע) Tarot (טרות), both with possible purports including: the "principle reverend."
- AD 2009 is the JiaZi (甲子) sequence 78:26, the Chinese year 4706, the GanZhi (干支) stem-branch of 06-02.
Korean Nation Foundation
105th/120 years of the national course for the Period of the Korean Nation Foundation.
Unification Church Organizations
25th/40 years of the Period of Unification Church Organizations begun in AD 1985 and ending in CE 2024 paralleling the 40 year national image course of the Period of the Primitive Church of the Apostles of AD 33 through AD 72.
Heaven's Unified Nation
9th/12 years of the Nation of Cosmic Peace and Unity called in the native Korean tongue: Cheon Il Guk (천일국, 天一國; TianYiGuo); literally: “heaven's unified nation.”
Heaven's Unified Nation Completion Stage
1st/4 years of the completion stage of the TianYiGuo (天一國, 천일국) the heaven's unified nation.
23rd/60 Samvatsara; Sanskrit: years called Virodhin in the Hindu tradition based on the zodiac position of Jupiter (♃) which is taking a transit through the constellation of Aquarius during AD 2009 through AD 2010.
- ↑ Quantum Numeral Baktun
- ↑ As per the formula BC AYN 3761=1/19 (3762 BCE: 1st Metonic cycle GNY 1/19) through BC AYN 0 (BCE 1: Metonic cycle 197 GNY 19/19) then 3762 + AD 2009 = 5771/19: (Metonic cycle) 303 GNY 14/19
- ↑ Four Gates - for the four dechiyot; “postponements,” a rule delaying 1 Tishri until after the molad
- ↑ The same day of the week both in the Julian Date and Chinese Lunar Dates to Gregorian
- ↑ Nisan years used around Mesopotamia and the Northern Kingdom of Israel and the Chinese lunar calendar
- ↑ See AD 29
- ↑ True Parents Course; Northeast Continent Headquarters Education Department FFWPU, 5th Edition 2005, pg 103