- 1 Ecclesiastical Lunar New Year
- 2 Also See
- 3 References
- 4 Notes
- 5 External Links
Ecclesiastical Lunar New Year
3rd 800 Adamic Years
Persecution by the Roman Empire
49th/400 years of the 1st/6 historical periods of Substantial Time-identity on the worldwide or global level extent, scope or context of the providential Period of Persecution by the Roman Empire covering the years AD 1 - AD 400.
National Course of John the Baptist
Primitive Church of the Apostles
17th/40 years of the 3rd/3 40 year periods of the Period of the Primitive Church of the Apostles paralleling the 3rd/3 40 year periods of the Third National Course Wandering in the Wilderness in BC AYN 1483.
Paul, Barnabas, Titus and certain others go to the council in Jerusalem 14 years after Paul’s conversion in AD 33 and rehabilitation in AD 36. The Apostles hold the Council of Jerusalem around the time of the Feast of Tabernacles or Sukkot celebrated on the 15th day of the month of Tishrei. This is Paul’s 3rd/5 visits to Jerusalem according to the Book of Acts for the Council of Jerusalem after his conversion and rehabilitation.
2nd/4 Journeys of Paul
2nd/4 journeys of Paul (שאול) begins in late autumn of AD 49 as Paul (פול) begins his second missionary journey, first part by taking Silas with him to Tarsus and later through Syria and Cilicia (now southeastern Turkey).
2nd/4 Missionary Tours of SunMyung Moon
The Christian leader’s 50-state tour in 51 days of Reverend SunMyung Moon (문선명, 文鮮明) parallels the 2nd/4 journeys of Paul (שאול) as the 97th/120 years for the national course of the Period of the Korean Nation Foundation in AD 2001.
Korean National Foundation
Unification Church Organizations
17th/40 years of the 3rd/3 periods of the Period of Unification Church Organizations in AD 2001 parallels the 18th/40 years of the 3rd/3 40 year periods of the Period of the Primitive Church of the Apostles in AD 49.
- First Missionary Journey
- Second Missionary Journey, First Part
- Second Missionary Journey, Second Part
- Third Missionary Journey
- Ship of Adramittium; Fourth Missionary Journey First Part
- Ship of Alexandria; Fourth Missionary Journey Second Part
- MingCheng/King Wen (各稱/文王) sequence
|AD 45||AD 49||AD 50|
- Galatians 2:1, Acts 15:2
- Acts 15:2
- Acts 15:1–19, Epistles: Romans 15:25, 2 Corinthians 8–9, 1 Corinthians 16:1–3
- see also Second Missionary Journey, First Part, Second Missionary Journey, Second Part
- Celebration of Christian Leaders’ 50-State Tour
- Reverend Moon goes mainstream in 50-state tour