59th/60 years; RenXu (壬戌) of the 19th Chinese sexagenary cycles LiuShi HuaJia (六十花甲) begins:
11 February (GongLi 公曆): 1-1 Nisan (ניסן, YinLi: 陰曆) is the prepared straight (正: Zheng) 1st day ZhengYi (正一) of the 1st lunar month ZhengYue (正月) 1-1 of the Chinese lunar year YinLi (陰曆).
3rd/19 Golden numeral years of the 119th Metonic cycle a leap year according to the Arbaah Shaarim (ארבעה שערים).
New Construction of Canaan
82nd/120 years since BC AYN 1579 of the national level extent (context) of Moseh’ providential Period of the New Construction of Canaan (כנען) and the 81st/120 years of age of the Biblical Moseh (משה). and the year of the Exodus.
Third National Course Wandering in the Wilderness
3rd/3 continuing courses on the national level extent, scope or context of the Period of the Reoccupation of Canaan to re-claim (כלעם-רה) Canaan (כנען) begins with the:
2nd/40 years of the 3rd/3 40 year periods of the Period of the Third National Course Wandering in the Wilderness begins retroactively due to the failure of the 21 month course and pre-coursing Yeshua’s (ישוע) course in AD 34.
2nd/3 Continuing Courses (21 months)
21 Period Going Route non-direct civil lunar month course of the 2nd/3 continuing courses on the national level, context, or scope of the Period of the New Construction of Canaan to re-claim (כלעם-רה) Canaan (כנען) continues with the 20th/21 civil lunar month’s:
- 2-20 Aiyar: (אייר, YinLi 陰暦); 1 April (GongLi 公曆): “On the 20th day of the 2nd month in the 2nd year” when “the cloud was taken up from of tabernacle of the testimony…and rested in the wilderness of Paran.
- 2-21 Aiyar (אייר, YinLi 陰暦); 2 April (GongLi 公曆): 1st/3 days journey after departing Mount Sinai.
- 2-23 Aiyar (אייר, YinLi 陰暦); 4 April (GongLi 公曆): 3rd/3 days journey after departing Mount Sinai. And the mixed multitude that was among them fell a lusting (התאוו תאוה) and the children of Israel wept again and said, who shall give of flesh? This along with “the people complained (כמתאננים)…and the lord burnt (תבער) among them, and consumed them” nullifying the success of the 21 month course. Lusting is identified with the:
13th/32 (Gimel-Yue) path (פת), pitches, camps or stations of the Exodus of Kibroth-Hattaavah (קברות התאוה) known as the “graves of lust.”
- 2-24 Aiyar (אייר, YinLi 陰暦); 5 April (GongLi 公曆): 1st/30 days sojourn in Kibroth-Hattaavah (קברות התאוה) began with the last quarter of the lunar month; the “pre-flight” or the darkest quarter of the lunar month, concluding on the 3-23 Sivan (סיון):
14th/32 (Daleth-Huo) path (פת), pitches, camps or stations of the Exodus is Hazeroth (חצרות); “courts” or “settlements.”
- 3-23 Sivan (סיון, YinLi 陰暦); 3 May (GongLi 公曆): 1st/7 days in Hazeroth (חצרות) and the last quarter of the lunar month; the “pre-flight” or the darkest quarter of lunar month as Miriam (מרים) was shut out from the camp until 3-29 Sivan; 9 May until the children of Israel “pitched in the wilderness of Paran” (פארן).
Number 13:20 states: “whether there be wood therein, or not” is a reference to Sivan being the last wood or lunar spring month of the lunar season specifically ending the 21 civil lunar month’s course and transitioning to the 40 day period of Searching and Spying. The time was also the time of first ripe (בכורי) grapes (ענבים).
21st/21 Period Going Route non-direct civil lunar month’s course:
The 21 Period Going Route non-direct 21 month 2nd/3 continuing courses begun 22 August (GongLi 公曆); 7-1 Tishrei (YinLi 陰暦), the 7th lunar month of BC AYN 1500, through BC AYN 1499 and the exodus continued through to the end of the 3rd lunar month Sivan (סיון) of the lunar calendar in BC AYN 1498.
40 Days of Joshua Searching and Spying the Land
40 day providential period of Joshua's Searching and Spying the land of Canaan:
- 4-1 Tammuz (תמוז, YinLi 陰暦): 10 May (GongLi 公曆): 1st/40 days of Joshua's Searching and Spying (לתור) out the land of Canaan begins when Caleb (כלב) who is 40 years old and is sent out of the wilderness of Paran to search and to spy (לרגל) out the land, and as “they ascended by the south,” is a reference to Tammuz as the 1st lunar month of the south or lunar summer.
- 5-11 Av (אב, YinLi 陰暦): June 19 (GongLi 公曆): 40th/40 days Joshua’s Searching and Spying (מתור) out the land ends and the congregation of the children of Israel came into the wilderness of Paran; to Kadesh-barnea to hear the report of the spies.
Due to the faithless 10/12 reporters-spies, the Israelites had to bare their iniquities (עונתיכם) for 40 years instead of entering the Promised Land until BC AYN 1459.
Joshua son of Nun
43rd/110 years of Joshua (יהושע) son of Nun; Aramaic: nun means “fish,” thus the Midrash tells: “[T]he son of him whose name was as the name of a fish (Matsya) would lead them [the Israelites] into the land.”
Caleb Son of Jephunneh
40th years of Caleb (כלב); "canine or dog" the Son of Jephunneh (יפנה); "she saw."
8th/8 Edomite (אדומי) Kings before there where any kings over Israel.
5th/48 years of the reign of Hadar (הדר); “honour or majesty” over the children of Edom, and the name of his city was Pau (פעו); “bleating or baaing” (sheep’s cry), and his wife's name was Mehetabel (מהיטבאל); “favoured of God,” the daughter of Matred (מטרד) the daughter of Mezahab (מי זהב); “waters of gold.”
Period of Judges
31st/400 years of the 2nd/6 historical periods of Image Time-identity on the national level extent or scope of the providential Period of Judges.
Judgeship of Othniel
23rd/40 years of Othniel (עתניאל; root stem עתני; forcible, force or strength) the son of Jephunneh (יפנה) the son of Kenaz (קנז) the first of the Biblical Judges delivered (יושיע) the children of Israel. Othniel (עתניאל) is also interpretable as composed of Oth (עת); "times/season" + "Nile" (ניאל) for “time/season of the Nile.”
8th/13 plus regnal years of the reign of Thutmose I (תחת-משה) the 3rd/15 Pharaoh's of the 18th dynasty of Egypt.
- ↑ As per the formula BCE 3762 (BC AYN 3761)=1/19 GNY and BCE 1=19/19 GNY: 3762 years total∴BC AYN 3761=1/19 GNY-BC AYN 1498=2163+1(including 3761)=2164/19=119 3/19 GNY
- ↑ Four Gates- for the four dechiyot; “postponements,” a rule delaying 1 Tishri until after the molad
- ↑ Exodus 7:7
- ↑ see The Exodus Decoded
- ↑ Numbers 10:11, 12
- ↑ Numbers 10:33
- ↑ Numbers 10:33
- ↑ Numbers 11:4
- ↑ Numbers 11:1
- ↑ Numbers 33:16
- ↑ Numbers 10:33, Numbers 11:20 (1 lunar month)
- ↑ Numbers 11:34
- ↑ Exodus 27:9 Hebrew Strong’s #2691
- ↑ Numbers 11:35, Hebrew Strong’s #2698
- ↑ Numbers 12:15
- ↑ Numbers 11:35
- ↑ Numbers 12:16
- ↑ Numbers 33:11
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 Talmud (29a Tannait/Ta’anit תנאים)
- ↑ Numbers 13:17, Numbers 13:22
- ↑ The oldest sector of Uruk or Erech is Kulab, Kulaba or Unug-Kulaba
- ↑ Joshua 14:7
- ↑ Numbers 13:22
- ↑ Numbers 13:25
- ↑ Numbers 13:26
- ↑ Joshua 14:6
- ↑ Numbers 14:33-34-35
- ↑ Genesis Rabba 97:3
- ↑ Genesis 36:39, Book of Jasher J.H. Parry & Company (1887) Chapter 78 Verse 3, see BC AYN 1467: 48th/48 years
- ↑ Hebrew Strong’s #1926 Psalm 45:3
- ↑ Hebrew Strong’s #6464
- ↑ Judges 2:16 raised up judges, which delivered them