57th/60 years; GengYin (庚申) of the 19th Chinese sexagenary cycles LiuShi HuaJia (六十花甲) begins:
3 February (GongLi 公曆): 1-1 Nisan (ניסן, YinLi: 陰曆) is the prepared straight (正: Zheng) 1st day ZhengYi (正一) of the 1st lunar month ZhengYue (正月) 1-1 of the Chinese lunar year YinLi (陰曆).
1st/19 Golden numeral years of the 119th Metonic cycle a regular year after a leap year according to the Arbaah Shaarim (ארבעה שערים).
Reoccupation of Canaan
80th/120 years since BC AYN 1579 of the national level, scope-ability or context of Moses’ providential Period of the Reoccupation of Canaan (כנען) and the 80th/120 years of age of the Biblical Moseh (משה).
83rd/123 years of the life of Aaron (אהרון) when Moseh and Aaron spoke unto pharaoh (פרעה) Thutmose I (תחת-משה).
This is an important fact in proving the Universal Syphers™ verified time-line chronology of history. By definition the historical figure of Moseh (משה) is 80 years old at the time of the beginning of the 3 signs (אתתי, powers or talents) and 10 wonders (מופתי) or plagues (גפת) of Egypt.
Moseh (משה) uses the Emanations; the 10 Sepheroth (ספרות); semantics significant meaning: the numbers (ספרות); used for ordering of the ordinal numbers, based upon the decadic system to organize the exegesis of the plagues.
The ordinal numbers enumerated as the 1st through 10th are found historically in the Sefer Yetzirah (יצירה ספרה); semantics significant meaning: “fashioned or formed Book” of Creation whose first sentence of the book reads: “32 paths, (מופת, “substantive path)” wonders marvels of wisdom, hath God engraved . . .,” these paths (מופת; wonders) being then explained as the 10 Sepheroth (ספרות) and the 22 letters.
The system of the Emanations or Sepheroth combined with the ten stems (十干); Chinese pinyin: ShiGan; literally “ten shields” or heavenly stems (天干); Chinese pinyin: “TianGan,” of Chinese philosophy provide two systems representing the same concepts, each with insights into the other.
This system of the Emanations; the ten Sepheroth (ספרות) form the pattern for the 10 plagues (גפת) of Egypt and also the 32 Stations of the Exodus.
Moseh Dwelling in the Land of Median
40th/40 years and the last year of the 2nd/3 40 year periods of Period of Moseh Dwelling in the Land of Median (מדין).
7-1 Tishrei (תשרי, YinLi: 陰曆): July 30 (GongLi 公曆) begins the 21 civil lunar month course, the 2nd/3 continuing courses on the national level, scope-ability or context of the Period of the Reoccupation of Canaan beginning with:
1st/21 months and the 1st/7 months sub-period beginning the 1st civil lunar month of the lunar autumn nearest August 22nd (8th month Gregorian) BC AYN 1500 using the same formula as the beginning of the 1st/3 seasons of Akhet (אחת; "sister") and the fixed Egyptian New Year (see BC AYN 3113) with the 2nd/3 signs, powers or talents (אתת) and the following 10 plagues (גפת, Egypt: הגופת):
- 1st/10 plagues (גפת) is blood (לדם). Earthquakes surrounding the Thera (תרא); “Santorini” volcanic eruption event as the natural cause and explanation of the 1st through 6th plagues (גפת) to come.
- 2nd/10 plagues (גפת) is frogs (צפרדעים) in abundance (שרץ) occurring BC AYN 1500, September 19-23 according to the 66th/81 Shou (首): QuJia (קו-גיא, 去家, 거가, קו-גא); the "departed or came out (יצאות צפרדעים frogs, that "came out of the mouth (Keui, 거, 呿) of the dragon, the beast and the false prophet") family," of the Mictlan's Nine Underworlds during the beginning of the autumnal equinox, the beginning of the seventh astrological month (YangLi 陽曆) of Tel-athon (תל-האתנים); “mighty.”
- 3rd/10 plagues (גפת) is lice (לכנם).
1st, 2nd and 3rd plagues affect both the Israelites as well as the Egyptians, there after only the Egyptians are affected by the plagues.
- 4th/10 plagues (גפת) is flies (הערב) (ערב: orb singular and root-stem of; ערבית: orbit).
- 5th/10 plagues (גפת) is a grievous murrain (דבר כבד) that came upon 6 types of animals halo-graphically paralleling the 5th/7 days of creation.
- 6th/10 plagues (גפת) is boils (שחין).
- 7th/10 plagues (גפת) is a grievous (כבד) hail (ברד): thunder (קלת); “sound explosions” and hail and fire (אש: ash) that ran along upon the ground, as in cracks and crevasses with fired lava, and there was hail and fire mingled with the hail. All these are indications of Thera (תרא) the volcano now known as Santorini erupts causing the natural explanation of the 7th-10th plagues.
- 8th/10 plagues (גפת) is locusts (הארבה).
- 9th/10 plagues (גפת) is darkness (חשך).
- 10th/10 plagues, the death of the first born (מת כל-בכור) sons occurs in BC AYN 1499, April 3 (GongLi 公曆): 1-14 Abib (אביב, YangLi 陽曆).
8th/8 Edomite (אדומי) Kings before there where any kings over Israel.
3rd/48 years of the reign of Hadar (הדר); “honour or majesty” over the children of Edom, and the name of his city was Pau (פעו); “bleating or baaing” (sheep’s cry), and his wife's name was Mehetabel (מהיטבאל); “favoured of God,” the daughter of Matred (מטרד) the daughter of Mezahab (מי זהב); “waters of gold.”
6th/13 plus regnal years of the reign of Thutmose I (תחת-משה) the 3rd/15 Pharaoh's of the 18th dynasty of Egypt.
Period of Judges
29th/400 years of the 2nd/6 historical periods of Image Time-identity on the national level extent or scope of the providential Period of Judges.
Judgeship of Othniel
21st/40 years of Othniel (עתניאל; root stem עתני; forcible, force or strength) the son of Jephunneh (יפנה) the son of Kenaz (קנז) the first of the Biblical Judges delivered (יושיע) the children of Israel. Othniel (עתניאל) is also interpretable as composed of Oth (עת); "times/season" + "Nile" (ניאל) for “time/season of the Nile.”
- ↑ As per the formula BCE 3762 (BC AYN 3761)=1/19 GNY and BCE 1=19/19 GNY: 3762 years total∴BC AYN 3761=1/19 GNY-BC AYN 1500=2261+1(including 3761)=2262/19= (Metonic cycle) 119 1/19 GNY
- ↑ Four Gates- for the four dechiyot; “postponements,” a rule delaying 1 Tishri until after the molad
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Exodus 7:7
- ↑ Psalms 71:15, Hebrew Strong’s #5615
- ↑ Isaiah 22:11
- ↑ Isaiah 45:18
- ↑ Exodus 7:3
- ↑ Kum Sung New Ace Chinese Character Dictionary (1988) page 507; 1①방패
- ↑ In hindsight due to the failure of the 21 day solar course, see BC AYN 1499, March 22 through April 12
- ↑ Genesis 12:3
- ↑ Psalms 105:27 signs and wonders (מפתים, מופתי; the "path-master’s”) see, Signs and Wonders XiaoRen Kings of Israel Angles
- ↑ Genesis 1:14, Exodus 7:3
- ↑ Exodus 2:2, see BC AYN 1579 and also Genesis 1:9 [the dry land] appear, Proverbs 23:31, Zechariah 9:5, Obadiah 1:12, Obadiah 1:13
- ↑ Psalms 105:30
- ↑ Revelation 16:13
- ↑ 1 Kings 8:2, Job 12:19
- ↑ Psalms 105:31
- ↑ Psalms 105:31, 3 day journey Exodus 8:27
- ↑ Exodus 9:18, Psalms 105:32
- ↑ Exodus 9:23
- ↑ Exodus 9:24
- ↑ see The Exodus Decoded
- ↑ Genesis 36:39, Book of Jasher J.H. Parry & Company (1887) Chapter 78 Verse 3, see BC AYN 1467: 48th/48 years
- ↑ Hebrew Strong’s #1926 Psalm 45:3
- ↑ Hebrew Strong’s #6464
- ↑ Judges 2:16 raised up judges, which delivered them