33rd/120 years of the lifespan of Moseh (משה) on the national level extent, scope or context of the providential Period of the New Construction of Canaan (כנען) continues:
13 January (GongLi 公曆) proleptic Gregorian calendar is the full 365 Gregorian day years after BC AYN 1579, January 13 of the proleptic Gregorian calendar birthday of Moseh (משה).
21 January (GongLi 公曆) proleptic Gregorian calendar: 12-7 Adar (אדר, YinLi 陰曆) the lunar calendar birthday of Moseh according to the Hebrew tradition.
Moseh in Pharaoh's Palace
33rd/40 years of the Period of Moseh in Pharaoh’s Palace in Egypt (הגפת) on the national level extent, scope or context to Re-claim Canaan.
156th/248 years of the Edomite Kingdom before any kings reigned over Israel.
Saul of Rehoboth
33rd/40 years of the reign of Saul (שאול) of Rehoboth (רחבות) by the river over all the children of Esau (עשו) in the land of Edom (אדום), the 6th/8 Torah Kings that reigned in Edom (אדום).
16th/45 years of the reign of Latinus I (לוטן) over the children of Chittim (כתים); “Cyprus” (צפר).
Slavery in Egypt
382nd/400 years of the 1st/6 historical periods of Image Time-identity on the national level extent, scope or context of the providential Period of Slavery in Egypt and 382 years since Abram (אברם) was told that his seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs in including BC AYN 1928:
Israel's Going Down into Egypt
176th/210 years of Israel’s going down to Egypt in BC AYN 1722.
15th Dynasty of Egypt
108th/108 years and the end of the 15th Dynasty of Egypt; the “greater Hyksos (חיק-סוס) dynasty,” grouped in the Second Intermediate Period.
18th Dynasty of Egypt
4th year of the reign of Ahmose (אחמשה) the 1st ruler of the 18th Dynasty of the New Kingdom
4th/25 plus regnal years of the reign of pharaoh Ahmose I when Ahmose (אחמשה) and the southern Egyptians of Thebes (טפה) of the upper kingdom mountainous region and the Hyksos fought the 1st major battle of Ahmose’s reign; the “battle of Avaris,” as attested to by Ahmose the son of Abana (his mother, אבנא).
Ahmose (אחמשה) whose spouse was Ipu, was the son of a military man named Baba whose spouse was Abana (or Ebana: אבנא), who served under 4 pharaohs: Tao II Seqenenre, Ahmose I, Amenhotep I and Thutmose I (תחת-משה).
- ↑ Exodus 2:11, Hebrews 11:24
- ↑ As per the formula BCE 3762 (BC AYN 3761)=1/19 GNY and BCE 1=19/19 GNY: 3762 years total∴BC AYN 3761=1/19 GNY-BC AYN 1547=2214+1(including 3761)=2215/19=116 11/19 GNY
- ↑ Four Gates - for the four dechiyot; “postponements,” a rule delaying 1 Tishri until after the molad
- ↑ flat nose, destroy, accursed Leviticus 21:18, Hebrew Strong's #2763
- ↑ Ditana (דתנא): normalized Hebrew root-stem (דתן); "two wells" Hebrew Strong's #1886 Genesis 37:17
- ↑ Year Names of the First Dynasty of Babylon pp. 225-6
- ↑ Exodus 2:5
- ↑ Genesis 36:37, Book of Jasher Chapter 69 Verse 3
- ↑ Genesis 36:31, Edomite Royals
- ↑ Genesis 36:20, Book of Jasher Chapter 74 Verse 7
- ↑ Genesis 15:13
- ↑ Book of Jasher Chapter 77 Verse 2, 1 (see, BC AYN 1517)
- ↑ Egyptian language: opet; “The Karnak Temple,” Coptic ta-pe (טפה); “her family” her “little ones” Genesis 47:12, Deuteronomy 2:34, and Ta-opet became Thebai in Greek: Θῆβαι, in Hieroglyphics Thebes is known as the “city of the sceptre,” Arabic: طيبة, Tibah (תבה)
- ↑ ca.1557 to 1492 Ahmose inscription
- ↑ Daniel 2:35
- ↑ Hebrew semantic meaning composed of; literally: “instead or under part” Genesis 4:25, Hebrew Strong's #8478 and feel or grope Exodus 10:21 (ימש; felt) Hebrew Strong's #4959, for a composed Hebrew semantic meaning of “under part feel[ing]”