24th/120 years of the lifespan of Moseh (משה) on the national level extent, scope or context of the providential Period of the New Construction of Canaan (כנען) continues:
13 January (GongLi 公曆) proleptic Gregorian calendar is the full 365 Gregorian day years after BC AYN 1579, January 13 of the proleptic Gregorian calendar birthday of Moseh (משה).
24 January (GongLi 公曆) proleptic Gregorian calendar: 12-18 Adar (אדר, YinLi 陰曆) the lunar calendar birthday of Moseh according to the Hebrew tradition.
Moseh in Pharaoh's Palace
24th/40 years of the 1st/3 40 year sub-periods of the Period of Moseh in Pharaoh's Palace is the beginning of Moses’ teaching of the learning and understanding of the Hebrew alphabet paralleling when Augustine taught grammar at Thagaste, Numidia, modern-day Souk Ahras, Algeria in AD 373.
147th/248 years of the Edomite Kingdom before any kings reigned over Israel.
Saul of Rehoboth
24th/40 years of the reign of Saul (שאול) of Rehoboth (רחבות) by the river over all the children of Esau (עשו) in the land of Edom (אדום), the 6th/8 Torah Kings that reigned in Edom (אדום).
Period of Judges and Archons
The early Athenian tradition, following the 3rd century BC Parian Chronicle, makes Cecrops, a mythical half-man half-serpent (c.f. FuXi), the 1st/15 Archons of Athens, founding the Erechtheid dynasty (BC AYN 1556—BC AYN 1127). The dates for the Archons are with dating centuries later, by historians of the Hellenistic era trying to backdate events by cross-referencing earlier sources such as the Parian Chronicle. Tradition says King Menestheus (BC AYN 1204—BC AYN 1182) takes part in the Trojan War (BC AYN 1192—BC AYN 1183), with the list of 15 Archons following the 1st Century BC Castor of Rhodes (FGrHist 250), Massalia or Galatia, with Castor's dates given in modern terms.
Archon Cecrops I
1st/50 years of the Archon (αρχων) of Attica and Athens of Cecrops I (ככר-אפס, Κέκροψ); kikar (ככר); “talent” of 60 mina, the combining reigns of Cecrops and Cranaos of 60 years, one complete sexagenary cycle 1st/60: BC AYN 1556 (1582) through 60th/60: BC AYN 1497.
- KEKROPIDAI;  TALENT[S] RANSOM
Cecrops is with 3 daughters, the Kekropidai (ככר-פדי);  "talent ransom:"
The Kekropidai threw themselves off the Acropolis for looking into the box which Athena Pallas put Erichthonius (Ἐριχθόνιος, הרי-כתן; “mount our bruise”) is born from the semen of Hephaestus that fell to Athena’s hip or thigh, which Athena flung to the chthon (χθών); “earth,” of which Erichtonius, the 4th Archon (αρχων) of Athens born autochtonic.
- 3 ARCHONS
In Athens the system of three concurrent Archon (αρχων) are the three office holders being known as the Archon Eponymos (επωνυμος αρχων), the Polemarch (πολεμαρχος), and the Archon Basileus (αρχων βασιλευς). According to Aristotle's Constitution of the Athenians, the power of the king first transfers to the archons, and these offices are with filling from the aristocracy by elections every ten years. During this period the Archon Eponymos (Chief Justice) is the chief magistrate, the Polemarch; “war-lord” (Commander-in-chief) is the head of the military forces, and the Archon Basileus (Hierophant); “first pontiff” is overseer for the civic religious events.
- 5 SONS OF ZERAH
The 5 sons of Zerah/Zarah (זרח); “raising,” twin of Perez from Judah and Tamar of 1 Chronicles 2:6 and Solomon specifies as sons of Mahol (מחול); “dancing,” cognate with Mycale (מכל-האדם), the central meeting place of all Ionia.” Mycale (מכלה) is where the Ionian cities of Asia Minor gather for meetings and to celebrate their great festival of song and dance, the Panionium (p. 151).
- 1st/5 sons of Zerah (זרח); "raising" is Zimri (זמרי); "my music or musicians,"
- 2nd/5 sons of Zerah (זרח); "raising" is Ethan (מאיתן, האזרחי, איתן); “durable native (γηγενής) rising from the soil,” the same Hebrew root-stem as the term Athens (אתן),
- 3rd/5 sons of Zerah (זרח); "raising" is Heman (הימן); “faithful,”
- 4th/5 sons of Zerah (זרח); "raising" is Calcol (כלכל); “sustaining or all [in] all,”
- Calcol (כלכל); “sustaining or all [in] all” of Chronicles is with identification of Parian Marble Entry 1: Cecrops I (ככר-אפס, Κέκροψ); kikar (ככר); “talent” of 60 mina, beginning the 1st/60 GanZhi (干支) towns (חות) of JiaZi (甲子) during BC AYN 1556 (1582)–as king of Attica (עתיק); “durable,” with specifics of the Parian Marble, first king and found Athens (אתן), the primary royal line from Zerah through Calcol, the founder of the royal house of early Athens—a lineage becoming the dynasty of Miletus (5♣), Homer refers to the people of Miletus (military) as Carians (לכרי). The name of Cecrops is with non-Greek origin as specifies Strabo with the cognate cerc(כלכ: CALICO)-ops (אפס); “zero” or beginning of a linage, similar to the Chinese character FuXi (伏羲). Actaeus is the father of Aglaurus, and father-in-law to Cecrops. The large island of Euboea next to Athens is with settlement by Athenians, a region of Chalcis.
- 5th/5 sons of Zerah (זרח); "raising" is Dara (דרדע, דרע); “arm,”
- Dara (דרדע, דרע); “arm,” of Chronicles is with identification of Dardanus (דרדע) or Darda (דרדע), progenitor of the Trojan people with specifics by Homer in the Iliad and the founder of the royal house of Troy (תרעי), c.f. Adriatic (אדרעת) sea area, the Etruscan settlement of Adria (אדרעא) or Hadria (האדרעא), Daraa (דרע) the place of the battle of Edrei (אדרעי); “goodly pasture,” in southwestern Syria, the capital of Bashan, site of a battle where the Israelites defeat the city's king, Og, the area east of Adraa (אדרעא) functions as a centre of the Ebionites.
- ARCHNIDA WITH SCORPIONES
In ancient Greece the chief magistrate in various Greek city states is an Archon (αρχων: ארכון), the root of Arachnida (ארכנ-ידע) the order Scorpiones.
7th/45 years of the reign of Latinus I (לוטן) over the children of Chittim (כתים); “Cyprus” (צפר).
Slavery in Egypt
373rd/400 years of the 1st/6 historical periods of Image Time-identity on the national level extent, scope or context of the providential Period of Slavery in Egypt and 373 years since Abram (אברם) was told that his seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs beginning during BC AYN 1928:
Israel's Going Down into Egypt
167th/210 years of Israel’s going down to Egypt in BC AYN 1722.
15th Dynasty of Egypt
97th/108 years of the 15th Dynasty of Egypt; the “greater Hyksos (חיק-סוס) dynasty,” grouped in the Second Intermediate Period.
- ↑ Exodus 2:11, Hebrews 11:24
- ↑ As per the formula BCE 3762 (BC AYN 3761)=1/19 GNY and BCE 1=19/19 GNY: 3762 years total∴BC AYN 3761=1/19 GNY-BC AYN 1547=2214+1(including 3761)=2206/19=116 2/19 GNY
- ↑ Four Gates - for the four dechiyot; “postponements,” a rule delaying 1 Tishri until after the molad
- ↑ flat nose, destroy, accursed Leviticus 21:18, Hebrew Strong's #2763
- ↑ Ditana (דתנא): normalized Hebrew root-stem (דתן); "two wells" Hebrew Strong's #1886 Genesis 37:17
- ↑ Year Names of the First Dynasty of Babylon pp. 225-6
- ↑ Genesis 36:37, Book of Jasher Chapter 69 Verse 3
- ↑ Genesis 36:31, Edomite Royals
- ↑ Genesis 36:20, Book of Jasher Chapter 74 Verse 7
- ↑ Genesis 15:13
- ↑ Book of Jasher Chapter 77 Verse 2, 1 (see, BC AYN 1517)