32nd/60 years; YiWei (乙未) of the 11th Chinese sexagenary cycle LiuShi HuaJia (六十花甲) begins:
3 February (GongLi 公曆): 1-1 Nisan (ניסן, YinLi: 陰曆) is the prepared straight (正: Zheng) 1st day ZhengYi (正一) of the 1st lunar month ZhengYue (正月) 1-1 of the Chinese lunar year YinLi (陰曆).
Abraham's Lineage and Nimrod
Abraham's (אברהם) lineage is contemporary with the eponym of Nimrod (נמרד) as used to refer generally to the Assyrio-Babylonians area including and beginning with the Sumerian 3rd Dynasty of Ur.
78th/205 years old Terah (תרח) whose wife is Amthelo (אמתלו) the daughter of Cornebo or Kar-nebo (קר-נבו); “wall of nebo,” Abram in Nippur (נעברי). Nippur is a form of the Hebrew via the phrase Abram the Hebrew (עברי).
40th/82 years old Haran (הרן).
1st year of the lifespan of Lot (לוט) the son of Haran (הרן).
8th/175 years of Abram (אברם) the Hebrew (עברי).
20th/215 years since and including BC AYN 2024 according to the Book of Jasher of Nimrod (נמרד) as used as an eponym to cover a specific period and/or era of a particular group in this case Assyrio-Babylonians as a general term with specificity mostly as relates to the 3rd Dynasty of Ur and the Sumerian renaissance; the same city of Ur (אור) as of the Biblical Abraham who came there with his father Terah (תרח) to liaison with Ur’s royal court in BC AYN 2003 when Abram (אברם) was 10 years old.
20th/88 years old Shulgi-Nimrod (שלגי; נמרד) son of Ur-Nammu when he put on the garments of skin made for Adam Stolen by Ham and descended through Cush (כוש); “black,” (2nd raven generation) the 1st/4 sons of Ham (חם) to Nimrod (נמרד) the Mighty Hunter (גבר-ציד) who becomes the king in BC AYN 1985 and is mighty (גבר) in the earth.
Hunter in Hebrew is TzYD (ציד) the root-stem of Sidon (צידן) the 1st/11 sons of Canaan (כנען) the 4th/4 sons of Ham.
Cush (כוש) who had begotten Nimrod (Shulgi) gave him those garments (כלבוש: calabash); “as a vesture,” through his love for him, and Shulgi-Nimrod grew up, and when he was 20 years old he put on those garments. Shulgi-Nimrod became strong when he put on the garments, and God gave him might and strength.
6 years since “Tirigan and the army of Gutian (גתי) were defeated and the kingship was taken to Unug (חנוך); Uruk” (ארך) in BC AYN 2010.
6th/7 years of the reign of Utu-hengal (עטו-הנגל) or Utu-hegal (עטו-הגל), the 5th dynasty of Uruk (ארך) according to the Sumerian king list.
King Huai (槐)
8th/44 years since and including BC AYN 2012 according to the Bamboo Annals that King Huai (חואי); "my show" or “native or inhabitant of shew or showing (示),” ruled or reigned in the Xia Dynasty which began in BC AYN 1677. Huai (槐); in Chinese literally means: “black locust” (ארב); Robinia pseudoacacia tree or Styphnolobium japonicum (שתיפן-עלבים יפנכם), formerly and now of the Species: Sophora japonica (צפרה יפנכא), also known as the “Chinese Scholar Tree” or the “Pagoda Tree,” and often referred to as “Eve’s Necklace;” syn: Sophora affinis (צפרה).
- ↑ Book of Jasher Chapter 7 Verse 50-51
- ↑ Hebrew Strong’s #5680 Genesis 14:13
- ↑ Book of Jasher Chapter 9 Verse 2
- ↑ Book of Jasher Chapter 27 Verse 15
- ↑ Nimrod; “rebel or valiant” Hebrew Strong’s #5248, Genesis 10:8
- ↑ Micah 5:6
- ↑ Genesis 11:28
- ↑ Book of Jasher Chapter 7 verse 29
- ↑ Shulgi; “my snow” or the “inhabitants of snow” Hebrew Strong’s #7950, Jeremiah 18:14, Nimrod; “rebel or valiant” Hebrew Strong’s #5248, Genesis 10:8
- ↑ Genesis 10:8
- ↑ Genesis 10:9
- ↑ Book of Jasher Chapter 7, Genesis 10:8, 1 Chronicles 1:10
- ↑ Genesis 10:15
- ↑ Calabash is not a term originating in the native Hawaiian language of Olelo though used as a term for a specific wooden bowl, http://www.koawoodhawaii.com/3.html calabash
- ↑ Psalm 102:26 Hebrew Strong’s #3830
- ↑ Book of Jasher Chapter 7 Verse 29, (בגד); "garments" Exodus 28:2, Psalm 102:26)
- ↑ Book of Jasher Chapter 7 Verse 30
- ↑ Modern Kurdish Tirigan; “Ranger,” Modern Turkish Tirigan-Dirikan; “Fresh Blood”
- ↑ Normalized in Hebrew and Identified with the Hebrew “Gittites” or “inhabitants of Gath” (גת) Hebrew Strong’s #1663 Joshua 13:3, also compare Gutian County (古田县; pinyin: Gutian Xian), also known as “Edible Mushroom County,” is a county lying in the southwest of Ningde, Fujian province, China
- ↑ Sumerian King List Line 332-334, see also Later Heaven Epic
- ↑ Normalized in Hebrew whose meaning is “dedicated” Genesis 5:19
- ↑ Sumerian King List Line 336
- ↑ Engel (הנגל) AD 1820-1895
- ↑ Hegel (הגל) AD 1770-1831
- ↑ Daniel 2:24, Hebrew Strong’s #2324; to show, interpret, explain, inform, tell, declare
- ↑ 2 Samuel 23:31, Leviticus 19:4; ש-תפן “turn ye,” תפן; Typhon