27th/60 years; GengYin (庚寅) of the 11th Chinese sexagenary cycle LiuShi HuaJia (六十花甲) begins:
29 January (GongLi 公曆): 1-1 Nisan (ניסן, YinLi: 陰曆) is the prepared straight (正: Zheng) 1st day ZhengYi (正一) of the 1st lunar month ZhengYue (正月) 1-1 of the Chinese lunar year YinLi (陰曆).
Abraham's Lineage and Nimrod
Abraham's (אברהם) lineage is contemporary with the eponym of Nimrod (נמרד) as used to refer generally to the Assyrio-Babylonians area including and beginning with the Sumerian 3rd Dynasty of Ur.
73rd/205 years old Terah (תרח) whose wife is Amthelo (אמתלו) the daughter of Cornebo or Kar-nebo (קר-נבו); “wall of nebo,” Abram in Nippur (נעברי). Nippur is a form of the Hebrew via the phrase Abram the Hebrew (עברי).
35rd/82 years old is Haran (הרן); “our mountain."
3rd/175 years of Abram (אברם) as “Abram knew the Lord from 3 years old.”
15th/215 years since and including BC AYN 2024 according to the Book of Jasher of Nimrod (נמרד) as used as an eponym to cover a specific period and/or era of a particular group in this case Assyrio-Babylonians as a general term with specificity mostly as relates to the 3rd Dynasty of Ur and the Sumerian renaissance; the same city of Ur (אור) as of the Biblical Abraham who came there with his father Terah (תרח) to liaison with Ur’s royal court in BC AYN 2003 when Abram (אברם) was 10 years old.
15th/88 years old Shulgi-Nimrod (שלגי; נמרד) son of Ur-Nammu.
“Then Tirigan and the army of Gutian (גתי) were defeated and the kingship was taken to Unug (חנוך); Uruk” (ארך).
1st/7 years of the reign of Utu-hengal (עטו-הנגל) or Utu-hegal (עטו-הגל), the 5th dynasty of Uruk (ארך) according to the Sumerian king list.
Utu (עטו); Akkadian rendition of the Sumerian: UD (אוד); “Sun” (יהודה, see Northern Kingdom of Israel) and in Hebrew means the “ravenous sun itself” which in Chinese is a type of black bird called XuanNiao (玄鳥, (העיט); “the ravenous” fowl,” also known in Chinese as SanZuWu (三足烏) the 3 legged sun-bird with the 3 legs called SanCai (三才) representing the 3 Egyptian seasons such as Moses (משה) was aware of when he used them to represent the 3 signs (אתתי) during BC AYN 1500.
Utu (עטו) is the son of the moon god Nanna and the goddess Ningal (נענגל) in Sumerian mythology.
King Huai (槐)
3rd/44 years since and including BC AYN 2012 according to the Bamboo Annals that King Huai (חואי); "my show" or “native or inhabitant of shew or showing (示),” ruled or reigned in the Xia Dynasty which began in BC AYN 1677. Huai (槐); in Chinese literally means: “black locust” (ארב); Robinia pseudoacacia tree or Styphnolobium japonicum (שתיפן-עלבים יפנכם), formerly and now of the Species: Sophora japonica (צפרה יפנכא), also known as the “Chinese Scholar Tree” or the “Pagoda Tree,” and often referred to as “Eve’s Necklace;” syn: Sophora affinis (צפרה).
- ↑ Book of Jasher Chapter 7 Verse 50-51
- ↑ Hebrew Strong’s #5680 Genesis 14:13
- ↑ referenced with Book of Jasher Chapter 12 Verse 16 when Haran was 32 years old in BC AYN 2013
- ↑ Book of Jasher Chapter 9 Verse 6
- ↑ Book of Jasher Chapter 27 Verse 15
- ↑ Nimrod; “rebel or valiant” Hebrew Strong’s #5248, Genesis 10:8
- ↑ Micah 5:6
- ↑ Genesis 11:28
- ↑ Shulgi; “my snow” or the “inhabitants of snow” Hebrew Strong’s #7950, Jeremiah 18:14, Nimrod; “rebel or valiant” Hebrew Strong’s #5248, Genesis 10:8
- ↑ Modern Kurdish Tirigan; “Ranger,” Modern Turkish Tirigan-Dirikan; “Fresh Blood”
- ↑ Normalized in Hebrew and Identified with the Hebrew “Gittites” or “inhabitants of Gath” (גת) Hebrew Strong’s #1663 Joshua 13:3, also compare Gutian County (古田县; pinyin: Gutian Xian), also known as “Edible Mushroom County,” is a county lying in the southwest of Ningde, Fujian province, China
- ↑ Sumerian King List Line 332-334, see also Later Heaven Epic
- ↑ Normalized in Hebrew whose meaning is “dedicated” Genesis 5:19
- ↑ Sumerian King List Line 336
- ↑ Engel (הנגל) AD 1820-1895
- ↑ Hegel (הגל) AD 1770-1831
- ↑ Isaiah 46:11
- ↑ Genesis 15:11
- ↑ Exodus 7:3
- ↑ Daniel 2:24, Hebrew Strong’s #2324; to show, interpret, explain, inform, tell, declare
- ↑ 2 Samuel 23:31, Leviticus 19:4; ש-תפן “turn ye,” תפן; Typhon