41st/120 shar year orbital periods of the Period of Sumerian Predynastic Nephelim begins.
Replenishing by the Next Generation
1st/40 shar (שרות) year orbital periods (מא) in the 2nd/3 sub-periods of the Period of the Age of Kali Yuga of the Period of Replenishing by the Next Generation.
Ea (הע: Hai, 海; “sea”) and NIN.TI/NIN.KI MAMI, Enki's spouse create human “primitive (clan-tribe) workers; “lulu amelu” through genetic manipulation of the female late (לעלע אמלו) Homo erectus (הרכת) and the offspring; the “next (2nd) generation,” take over (רדו) the manual chores of the Anunnaki (אקים אנון).
Proto Archaic Homo Sapiens
Enlil (ענליל) raids the mines, subdues (כבשה) and brings the primitive workers to the Edin (הדין) in Mesopotamia. Given the ability to procreate and reproduce the protoform Archaic Homo sapiens  (ספינות; ships) multiply (רבו) and become a multitude (לרב).
Age of Virgo
1441st/2160 years of the mathematical Astrological Age of Virgo of celestial time.
- ↑ 1st Earth Chronicles: The 12th Planet pages 332, 338; 4 X 10
- ↑ (מלא); “replenish” Hebrew Strong's #4390 Genesis 1:28 or “filled” I Kings 8:10, during the reign of King David (מלוא); “replenishing” II Samuel 5:9 Millo originally mentioned in Judges 9:6, 9:20 during the Judgeship of Abimelech
- ↑ 1st EC: The Twelfth Planet; Ch 12: The Creation of Man, p348-353, Zechariah Sitchin, 1976
- ↑ 1st Earth Chronicles: The 12th Planet page 337
- ↑ The Purposeful Universe, page 113; Carl Johan Calleman (2009) whose Mayan metaphorical ruler is Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli during the Night of Friday 6; Heaven 12/13 Kalabtuns page 50, in the Human Underworld page 109
- ↑ Genesis 1:28 Hebrew Strong’s #7287, acronym for Regular Day Off (רדו: RDO); “Saturday or Sunday or Both”
- ↑ Hebrew Strong's #3533 Genesis 1:28
- ↑ The “plea” Deuteronomy 17:8, c.f. (הדען) A variation of Strong’s #1843-1845, 1847; meaning: our knowledge as in “sapiens”
- ↑ The Purposeful Universe, page 113; Carl Johan Calleman (2009) whose metaphorical ruler is Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli during the Night of Friday 6; Heaven 12/13 Kalabtuns page 50, in the Human Underworld page 109
- ↑ (פרה) Genesis 1:28 Hebrew Strong's #6509, see Enmeduranki Business Center/Text
- ↑ Jonah 1:5
- ↑ (רבה) Genesis 1:28 Hebrew Strong's #7235
- ↑ Esther 10:3, (לרבה: 蟄, זה; insects) c.f. Larva, Larvae and 啓蟄 QiZhe; “awakening (open, begin, or commence) insects” the 3rd/24 JieQi (節氣) which was renamed to JingZhe (驚蟄) in the era of the Emperor Jing of Han (漢景帝) to avoid writing his given name (啓), also c.f. (הרב); “great” I Kings 5:7