Earth's Diameter 3959 Miles
Annual Report (AR) beginning:
January 1 (GongLi 公曆, 3960 BCE Gregorian calendar), Sunday:
12-9 Adar (אדר).
Ecclesiastical Lunar New Year
58th/60 years; XinYou (辛酉) of the -22rd Chinese sexagenary cycle LiuShi HuaJia (六十花甲) begins:
21 January (GongLi 公曆, Thursday): 1-1 Nisan (ניסן, YinLi: 陰曆) is the prepared straight (正: Zheng) 1st day ZhengYi (正一) of the 1st lunar month ZhengYue (正月) 1-1 of the Chinese lunar year YinLi (陰曆).
BC AYN 3959: 0 years old for the gesticulating baby Adam (אדם) is in the womb; “matrix” [רחם): R-Ḥ-M; triconsonantal or triliteral root of the Semitic Arabic. Historically BC AYN 3959 is numerically equivalent to the average mean earth radius (רדי) of 3959 miles. In Hebrew feminine diminutive form ADMH (אדמה) literally means earth.
Earlier Dating Chronologies
Other Biblically-based estimates of the beginning of the Biblical Adam include:
Civil Lunar New Year
7-1 Tishrei (תשרי, YinLi: 陰曆): 0 years old and the birth of the Biblical Adam. Historically BC AYN 3959 is numerically equivalent to the average mean earth radius (רדי) of 3959 miles.
1st through 12 months of baby with name (שמה) Adam is also individual with name (שמה) Adam (אדם), forefather of human generations.
This is a zero (Allahim אלהים; “an incorporeal non-human; no thing” or “not a thing”) event marker, apex or tip used as a frame of reference for the beginning of a time-line sequence of events. In kinship and descent, if the apical ancestor of a clan (氏: Shi; “house”) is nonhuman, it is called a totem (TuTeng: 圖騰;
“diagram/picture + fly/run” or a visual sequence called a "motion picture").
- ↑ Exodus 13:12; Hebrew Strong’s #7356, #7358
- ↑ BC if referred to as Basso Continuo would imply the literal meaning of “the base continues” if the base is Anno Domini
- ↑ Hebrew Strong's #127 Genesis 1:25
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tishri-years used in the Southern Kingdom of Judah, the Jewish Talmudic Calendar, the Jewish people in Diaspora, and sometimes equivalent to the Macedonian years practices by the Hellenistic empires (332-30 BC)
- ↑ BC if refereed to as Basso Continuo would imply the literal meaning of “the base continues” if the base is Anno Domini
- ↑ “Name” Genesis 11:9 HS #8035
- ↑ See AD 1897 and the House of Yi