:Lo-Yang-Old-Yang And: So-Il-Small-One
6.2.3 DPI: In Hebrew the working order (וערכת) of the Solar system is the 9 planets (מערכת: market) and the sun (השמש) in the same relationship as the 9 houses of the Northern Kingdom of Israel and the Southern Kingdom of Judah in the position of LaoYang (老陽) which is the “old Yang” (HanGul: 로(노)양: Ro(No)Yang) of the He XiaoShiGan TaiJi (合 小十干 太極); the "unified small 10 shields great angle or curve." LaoYang (老陽) is also know as XiaoYi (小一); the “small one,” Shamash (שמש); the "sun," RiXing (日星).
The reign of the first 18/20 kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) of BC AYN 1008 through BC AYN 609 represents the Period of the Divided Kingdom of Israel of North and South.
3rd/20 Kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) is Asa (אסא) reigning for 41 years of BC AYN 988 through BC AYN 948.
- BC AYN 953: 36th/41 years of the reign of King Asa (אסא): Baasha (בעשא: VISA) King of Israel came up against Judah and built Ramah (רמה, birthplace of Samuel), there is a war in heaven…
- Then Asa (אסא) [second party] brought out silver (כסף) and gold (זהב) out of the treasures (מאצרות) of the house of the Lord and of the King’s house and sent to [third party] Ben-Hadad I (בנ-הדד) son of Tabrimmon (טברמן), son of Hezion (חזיון), the king of Syria (Aram: ארם), ruling and dwelling in Damascus.
- [Saying]: There is a league (ברית) [second party and third party] between me (Asa) and thee (Ben-Hadad), and between my father (Abijam: אבים, IBM) and thy father (Tabrimmon): behold, I have sent unto thee a present of silver and gold; come and break thy league with Baasha ([first party] בעשא, VISA) king of Israel, that he may depart from me.
- Then king Asa makes a proclamation throughout all Judah; none are emptors (נקי): and they took away the stones (marble) of Ramah (רמה), and the timber thereof, wherewith Baasha being with builds; and king Asa built with them Geba (גבע) of Benjamin, and Mizpah. Ramah (רמה) and Geba (גבע) specifying the Hindu characters of the two brothers of Rama (רמה); "hill," and Krishna (כרשנא) as Bhagavan (בגבען), variation of the Hebrew root-stem form Geba (גבע); "hill."
Asa (אסא) is imaged by the Three of Cups, Chalices or Hearts of the Minor Arcana tarot.
Asa (אסא) is contemporary with the 38th/76 Unionized Generations; 38th/40 Minor Generations of Melea, (מלאה); "filled or full."
Asa (אסא) is corresponding with the 3rd/21 Day-periods of the Period of the Cosmos in Mayanism, the 6th/20 trecenas, with the 1st/13 prime predominant of Kimi/Miquiztli beginning with the 67th/260 count of days, with the ruling energy deity over the entire trecena of Tonatiuh; "dawn lord or royal," occurring during the 2nd/4 worlds of the Mayan and the 2rd/5 suns of the Aztec.
Asa (אסא) ASA; common meaning of the acronym includes: Aperture (aperto; "opening") Settings Adjustment (e.g. Kodak) of the apparition.
- :TWO-SUNSPOT-CYCLES: 22-YEARS: 11-YEARS-EACH
:Reign: King-Jehoiachin(Jeconiah, Coniah)
- ↑ Exodus 40:4 Hebrew Strong's #6186 IRCh (ערכ); to arrange, set, put or lay in order, ordain or direct
- ↑ Genesis 26:22 Hebrew Strong's #7337
- ↑ 1 Kings 14:21
- ↑ 1 Kings 15:8, 2 Chronicles 14:1
- ↑ 1 Kings 15:1-2
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Luke 3:31
- ↑ Daniel 5;25-Daniel 5;28
- ↑ 1 Kings 15:24
- ↑ Bhagavata Purana, 1.3.28
- ↑ Genesis 6:12
- ↑ 1 Kings 15:24, 1 Kings 22:42
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 Luke 3:30
- ↑ 1 Kings 22:50, 2 Kings 9:24