For the Readiness of the Sovereign
4th/4 periods of the Period of the Pre-course of the 1st Thing 221 is the For the Readiness of the Sovereign covering the period of time of BC AYN 2847 through to BC AYN 2808 totaling 40 years including the following:
BC AYN 2847 through BC AYN 2836, the 62nd/300 through the 73rd/300 years of the 1st/4 dynasties of Kish (חיש), according to the lesser count where 60 equals 1 of 840/60 yields 14 year reign of the 6th/23 kings of the first dynasty of Kish of Puannum (פונם); "them scattered," begun in BC AYN 2849 during the Period of the Generational Bond or Contract Employment, as illustrated in the Sumerian Standard Guideline.
BC AYN 2835 through BC AYN 2820, the 74th/300 through the 89th/300 years of the 1st/4 dynasties of Kish (חיש) according to the lesser count where 60 equals 1 of 960/60 yields the 16 year reign of the 7th/23 kings of the first dynasty of Kish of Kalibum (כלבם); "them dogs," as illustrated in the Sumerian Standard Guideline.
- BC AYN 2831: 440th/969 years old is Methuselah the Biblical figure when the germination of “Methuselah” the Pinus longaeva Great Basin Bristlecone Pine tree occurred. This is concurrent with the inception of the Chinese legendary historical figure of FuXi (伏羲) the1st/3 Sovereigns (三皇: SanHuang) of ancient China who according one source began the 1st/197 year period in BC AYN 2893. According to another source FuXi (伏羲); common meaning: “prostrate or hidden breath or vapor” began the 1st/115 year period in BC AYN 2811 and yet another source and that used by the Universal Syphers™ begins with the 1st/64 year period of FuXi in BC AYN 2760. Considering the range of years available for the inception of FuXi; BC AYN 2893-BC AYN 2760 and the given germination of “Pinus longaeva Methuselah” of BC AYN 2831 and another detail concerning the title of longaeva; which is a modified derivative form of the Chinese term FuXi LongXie (伏羲 龍解) where LongXie (龍解) means: “dragon untie” or “dragon solutions,” makes this tree and these types of trees very significant historical organisms. For the cosmological function of FuXi LongXie (伏羲 龍解).
- Methuselah FuXi longaeva Genus Pinus is the oldest non-clonal Unitary living organism acknowledged currently known. Unitary organisms are those that proceed by a determinate pathway of development of a tightly canalized adult form, e.g. all arthropods and vertebrates. The contrast is with ‘Modular organisms’ in which growth occurs by the indeterminate iteration of repeated units of structure; genets or modules.
BC AYN 2819 through BC AYN 2808, the 90th/300 through the 101th/300 years of the 1st/4 dynasties of Kish (חיש) according to the lesser count where 60 equals 1 of 840/60 yields 14 year reign of the 8th/23 kings of the first dynasty of Kish of Kalumum concluding in BC AYN 2806, as illustrated in the Sumerian Standard Guideline.
First Sovereign FuXi
FuXi (伏羲) is the fulfillment of the For the Readiness of the Sovereign.
BC AYN 2760: 1st/64 years of the reign FuXi (伏羲, בחשי, same normalized Hebrew root-stem of Kish: חיש); "hidden breath or vapor" or FuHsi (see Enki BC AYN 10,856) a.k.a: TaiHaoShi (太皞氏) the 1st/3 Sovereigns (三皇: SanHuang) of ancient China. According to the Chinese Classic of History (書經) called ShangShu (尚書; HanGul: SangSeo 상서); “esteemed documents,” FuXi (伏羲) is the 1st/3 Sovereigns or “august (皇: Huang) emperors.”
Sumerian Standard Guideline
1. Divine Principle (1996)
- ↑ Haste, hurry or quicken Judges 20:37 Hebrew Strong's #2363
- ↑ Numbers 23:26 Hebrew Strong's #6324
- ↑ The Chronology of Genesis; A Complete History of the Nefilim page 80, Neil Zimmerer 2003
- ↑ according to YunDou Shu (運斗 樞) and YuanMing Bao (元命 苞)
- ↑ The son of crown prince Tae-U-Ui (太虞儀, וי, TaiYuYi), is Tae-Ho (TaiYu) who annexes territory held by Hua (ancestors of the Han Chinese) chieftain ZhuiRen (Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors, SuiRen: 燧人). TaiYu (Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors/3,6) introduces animal husbandry and agriculture to the annexed area, also devising the Eight Trigrams. In Chinese history, TaeHo; “ox tamer” is also known as FuXi
- ↑ Full text of ShangShu in Chinese and English: Chinese Text Project
- ↑ Ancient Korea and the Dawn of Human History on the Pamirs, Chung Yenkyu (2007) page 65