The following 10 Sepheroth of the Period of Sumerian Predynastic Nephelim are subsumed in the Primeval Universe Epic and the Stone Ages covering the period of time of BC AYN 440,696 through BC AYN 8697.
The 10 Sumerian Nephelim generations "where giants (הנפלים)... the same became mighty men (הגברים) which were of old (מעולם), men of renown" (השם) of genesis 6:4 are the Sumerian parallel precursors to the first 10 Biblical generations.
Sumerian predynastic Nephelim generations is calibrated according to the same criteria as Adam's individual generations; the "sevenfold (שבעתים), as the light of seven days" or count of days using 7 periodic shrines (廟) or daily generations as mentioned in the Book of Enoch chapter II: the "luminaries which are in the heaven..." in their "appointed order" subsumed by the 8 planetary rekha (רכה) lineage generations (תולדת) of the 8 LongTu BaGua (龍圖八卦), "the light of the moon" or lunar calendar and the 8 TianYi BaGua (正易八卦), "the light of the sun" or solar calendar in Adam's Tarot.
6.3.8 DPI: 8th/8 Gua (卦) divinations ZhenGua (震卦) is parsed of Zhen (震; HanGul: 진: Jin); meaning: “earthquake or excite” and Gua (卦); “divination,” attributed the periodic shrine (廟) of Mu (木); "wood or tree," the context for the following content:
5th/10 Sumerian predynastic Nephelim of the Sumerian king list is Dumuzi (תמוזי) ruling for 10 Shar periods according to Eusebius covering the period of time of BC AYN 303,896 through BC AYN 267,897 totaling 36,000 years.
Note: Both Sumerian King Lists WB 144 and the WB 62 agree that Dumuzi the shepard the 5th/10 antediluvian Sumerian kings is the shepherd Daonus of Eusebius’ Chronicles of Berossus thus Daonus is actually the 5th/10 and Amegalarus is the 6th/10 antediluvian Sumerian kings, therefore reversing positions (5th for 6th and vice versa for the Greek rendering) and number of shar amounts (10 for 18 and vice versa) is the originally correct and intended transliteration.
BC AYN 296,697: 144,000th/432,000 years ends the 40th/40 Shar periods and the Period of Toiling in the Mines with a mutiny at the end of the 2nd/10 Shar periods of the reign of Dumuzi followed by the next 40 shar Period of Replenishing by the Next Generation beginning in BC AYN 296,696.
The semi-dynamic image (10-12 FPS) of the major arcana (אר-כנע) tarot (טרות) trumps that corresponds to Dumuzi (תמוזי) is Last Judgement symbolized by the Roman numeral XX.
6.3.6 DPI: 6th/8 Gua (卦) divinations DuiGua (兌卦) is parsed of Dui (兌; HanGul: 태: Tae); meaning: “cash, exchange or weight” and Gua (卦); “divination,” attributed the periodic shrine (廟) of Mu (木); "wood or tree," the context for the following content:
6th/10 Sumerian predynastic Nephelim of the Sumerian king list is Ensipadzidanna (ענ-ספד-זיד-ענא) ruling for 18 Shar periods according to Eusebius covering the period of time of BC AYN 267,896 through BC AYN 203,097 totaling 64,800 years.
[250,000]: “Early Homo sapiens” multiply, and migrated and spread to other continents.
250,000-170,000 BP: mitochondrial Eve is the name given by researchers to the woman who is defined as the matrilineal most recent common ancestor (MRCA) for all currently living humans. Passed down by mother to offspring, her mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) is now found in all living humans: all mtDNA in every living person is derived of hers.
The semi-dynamic image (10-12 FPS) of the major arcana (אר-כנע) tarot (טרות) trumps that corresponds to Ensipadzidana (ענ-ספד-זיד-ענא) is HuangHou (הואנג-חו, 皇后); "Empress" symbolized by the Roman numeral III.
6.3.4 DPI: 4th/8 Gua (卦) divinations KunGua (坤卦) is parsed of Kun (坤; HanGul: 곤: Gon); meaning: (former) "earth or world” and Gua (卦); “divination,” attributed the periodic shrine (廟) of Tu (土); "soil," the context for the following content:
7th/10 Sumerian predynastic Nephelim of the Sumerian king list is Enmendurana (ענ-מהן-דור-ענא) ruling for 18 Shar periods according to Eusebius covering the period of time of BC AYN 203,096 through BC AYN 138,297 totaling 64,800 years.
BC AYN 181,496: EN.MEN.DUR.AN.NA (ען-מהן-דור-ען-נא) also known as EN.ME.DUR.AN.NA (ען-מה-דור-ען-נא) became high Priest and established the institution of priesthood and was renamed EN.ME.DUR.AN.KI (ען-מה-דור-ען-קי) after 6/18 3600 year Shar (שר).
The semi-dynamic image (10-12 FPS) of the major arcana (אר-כנע) tarot (טרות) trumps that corresponds to Enmendurana (ענ-מהן-דור-ענא) is The World symbolized by the Roman numeral XXI.
- ↑ Alexander Polyhistor determined the Sarus to be 3600 years and agreed with by Abydenus, pp. 200-201, Chronological Antiquities, John Jackson, 1752 AD
- ↑ Hebrew Strong’s #3763 Genesis 36:26
- ↑ "Long duration" Hebrew Strong's #5769
- ↑ Genesis 6:4
- ↑ Hebrew Strong's #884, Isaiah 30:26
- ↑ Hebrew Strong’s #1347
- ↑ Nehemiah 6:15 "Nothingness'" (זהרו: ZERO) Hebrew Strong's #435, see 9.5.8 DPI
- ↑ Eusebius’ Berossus Greek is Alorus
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 9.5 9.6 9.7 9.8 9.9 Shine or light Psalms 119:135 Hebrew Strong's #215 and Humble, subdue or lowly Leviticus 26:41 Hebrew Strong's #3665
- ↑ Eusebius’ Berossus Greek is Alaparus
- ↑ Eusebius’ Berossus Greek is Amelon
- ↑ “So, like, such, blackness” Genesis 1:7 Hebrew Strong’s #3651
- ↑ Eusebius’ Berossus Greek is Ammenon
- ↑ Eusebius’ Berossus Greek is Daonus
- ↑ Eusebius’ Berossus Greek is Amegalarus
- ↑ Earth Chronicles Timeline, 1st Earth Chronicles: The 12th Planet Pp 410, Zecharia Sitchin
- ↑ Eusebius’ Berossus Greek is Edoranchus
- ↑ Hebrew Strong’s #3967 מאה; hundred, 5th Earth Chronicles: When Time Began pp. 133, Zecharia Sitchin, Hebrew Strong’s #6053 עננה; cloud
- ↑ Proposed Sumerian phonetic corrupted Anglicized spelling of Methuselah for the 8th/10 Antediluvian Sumerian Kings equating to Amempsinus of Eusebius’ Chronicles of Berossus of the Greek and Armenian texts, The Chronology of Genesis; A Complete History of the Nefilim page 10, Neil Zimmerer (2003) has this character placed in the 4th/10 Antediluvian Sumerian Kings
- ↑ Eusebius’ Berossus Greek is Otiartes
- ↑ Eusebius’ Berossus Greek is Xisuthros