LaoYang; Old Yang or XiaoYi; small one
6.2.3 DPI: In Hebrew the working order (וערכת) of the Solar system is the 9 planets (מערכת: market) and the sun (השמש) in the same relationship as the 9 houses of the Northern Kingdom of Israel and the Southern Kingdom of Judah in the position of LaoYang (老陽) which is the “old Yang” (HanGul: 로(노)양: Ro(No)Yang) of the He XiaoShiGan TaiJi (合 小十干 太極); the "unified small 10 shields great angle or curve." LaoYang (老陽) is also know as XiaoYi (小一); the “small one,” Shamash (שמש); the "sun," RiXing (日星).
The reign of the first 18/20 kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) of BC AYN 1008 through BC AYN 609 represents the Period of the Divided Kingdom of Israel of North and South.
Kingship of Rehoboam
Kingship of Abijam
2nd/20 Kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) is Abijam (אבים); "fathers"/Abijah (אביה); "Lord Father," reigning for 3 years of BC AYN 991 through BC AYN 889.
Now in the 18th year of king Jeroboam the son of Nebat reigned Abijam over Judah, 3 years reigned he in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Maachah (מעכה; Meccah); "oppresion," the daughter of Abishalom.
Abijam (אבים) is imaged by the Two of Cups, Chalices or Hearts of the Minor Arcana tarot.
Abijam (אבים) is contemporary with the 37th/76 Unionized Generations; 39th/40 Minor Generations of Menan, Mno or MENE (מנה/מנא); Mina/Maneh: 60 Shekels, 1/60th of a talent.
Abijam (אבים: IBM) is transliterated as the 2nd/21 Day-periods of the Period of the Cosmos in Mayanism is transliterated as the 5th/20 trecenas, with the 1st/13 prime predominant of Ben/Acatl beginning with the 54th/260 count of days, with the ruling energy deity over the entire trecena of Chalchiuhtlicue occurring during the 1st/4 worlds of the Mayan and the 2nd/5 suns of the Aztec.
Kingship of Asa
3rd/20 Kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) is Asa (אסא) reigning for 41 years of BC AYN 988 through BC AYN 948.
- BC AYN 953: 36th/41 years of the reign of King Asa (אסא): Baasha (בעשא: VISA) King of Israel came up against Judah and built Ramah (רמה, birthplace of Samuel), there is a war in heaven…
- Then Asa (אסא) [second party] brought out silver (כסף) and gold (זהב) out of the treasures (מאצרות) of the house of the Lord and of the King’s house and sent to [third party] Ben-Hadad I (בנ-הדד) son of Tabrimmon (טברמן), son of Hezion (חזיון), the king of Syria (Aram: ארם), ruling and dwelling in Damascus.
- [Saying]: There is a league (ברית) [second party and third party] between me (Asa) and thee (Ben-Hadad), and between my father (Abijam: אבים, IBM) and thy father (Tabrimmon): behold, I have sent unto thee a present of silver and gold; come and break thy league with Baasha ([first party] בעשא, VISA) king of Israel, that he may depart from me.
- Then king Asa makes a proclamation throughout all Judah; none are emptors (נקי): and they took away the stones (marble) of Ramah (רמה), and the timber thereof, wherewith Baasha being with builds; and king Asa built with them Geba (גבע) of Benjamin, and Mizpah. Ramah (רמה) and Geba (גבע) specifying the Hindu characters of the two brothers of Rama (רמה); "hill," and Krishna (כרשנא) as Bhagavan (בגבען), variation of the Hebrew root-stem form Geba (גבע); "hill."
Asa (אסא) is imaged by the Three of Cups, Chalices or Hearts of the Minor Arcana tarot.
Asa (אסא) is contemporary with the 38th/76 Unionized Generations; 38th/40 Minor Generations of Melea, (מלאה); "filled or full."
Asa (אסא) is corresponding with the 3rd/21 Day-periods of the Period of the Cosmos in Mayanism, the 6th/20 trecenas, with the 1st/13 prime predominant of Kimi/Miquiztli beginning with the 67th/260 count of days, with the ruling energy deity over the entire trecena of Tonatiuh; "dawn lord or royal," occurring during the 2nd/4 worlds of the Mayan and the 2rd/5 suns of the Aztec.
Asa (אסא) ASA; common meaning of the acronym includes: Aperture (aperto; "opening") Settings Adjustment (e.g. Kodak) of the apparition.
Kingship of Jehoshaphat
Kingship of Jehoram
Kingship of Ahaziah
Kingship of Athaliah
7th/20 Kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) is Athaliah (עתליה) reigning for 6 years of BC AYN 917 through BC AYN 912.
Kingship of Jehoash
8th/20 Kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) is Jehoash (יהואש); "lord fire" reigning for 40 years of BC AYN 911 through BC AYN 872.
Kingship of Amaziah
9th/20 Kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) is Amaziah (אמציה); "mighty lord," reigning for 29 years of BC AYN 872 through BC AYN 844.
Kingship of (Azariah) Uzziah
10th/20 Kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) is Uzziah (עזיה) reigning for 20 years (Azariah) + 52 years of BC AYN 843 through BC AYN 772.
Kingship of Jotham
11th/20 Kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) is Jotham (יותם) reigning for 16 + 4 years of BC AYN 771 through BC AYN 752.
Kingship of Ahaz
12th/20 Kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) is Ahaz (אחז) reigning for 16 years of BC AYN 751 through BC AYN 736.
Kingship of Hezekiah
13th/20 Kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) is Hezekiah (חזקיה) reigning for 29 years of BC AYN 736 through BC AYN 707.
Kingship of Manasseh
14th/20 Kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) is Manasseh (מנשה) reigning for 55 years of BC AYN 707 through BC AYN 653.
Kingship of Amon
15th/20 Kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) is Amon (אמון) reigning for 2 years of BC AYN 652 through BC AYN 651.
Kingship of Josiah
16th/20 Kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) is Josiah (יאשיה); "was fire lord" reigning for 31 years of BC AYN 650 through BC AYN 620.
Kingship of Jehoahaz (Shallum)
17th/20 Kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) is Jehoahaz (יהואחז) reigning for 3 months of BC AYN 619.
Kingship of Jehoiakim (Eliakim)
18th/20 Kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) is Jehoiakim (יהויקים) reigning for 11 years of BC AYN 618 through BC AYN 608.
Kingship of Jehoiachin (Jeconiah, Coniah)
19th/20 Kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) is Jehoiachin (יהויכן) reigning for 3 months and 10 days of BC AYN 608.
Kingship of Zedekiah (Mattaniah)
20th/20 Kings of the Southern Kingdom of Judah (יהודה) is Zedekiah (זדקיה) reigning for 11 years of BC AYN 607 through BC AYN 597.
- ↑ Exodus 40:4 Hebrew Strong's #6186 IRCh (ערכ); to arrange, set, put or lay in order, ordain or direct
- ↑ Genesis 26:22 Hebrew Strong's #7337
- ↑ 1 Kings 14:21
- ↑ 1 Kings 15:8, 2 Chronicles 14:1
- ↑ 1 Kings 15:1-2
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Luke 3:31
- ↑ Daniel 5;25-Daniel 5;28
- ↑ 1 Kings 15:24
- ↑ Bhagavata Purana, 1.3.28
- ↑ Genesis 6:12
- ↑ 1 Kings 15:24, 1 Kings 22:42
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 Luke 3:30
- ↑ 1 Kings 22:50, 2 Kings 9:24