- 1 Ecclesiastical Lunar New Year
- 1.1 3rd 800 Adamic Years
- 1.2 Persecution by the Roman Empire
- 1.3 National Course of John the Baptist
- 1.4 Paul (Saul)
- 1.5 3rd/4 Missionary Tours of SunMyung Moon
- 1.6 Korean National Foundation
- 2 Also See
- 3 References
- 4 Notes
- 5 External Links
Ecclesiastical Lunar New Year
3rd 800 Adamic Years
Persecution by the Roman Empire
53rd/400 years of the 1st/6 historical periods of Substantial Time-identity on the worldwide or global level extent, scope or context of the providential Period of Persecution by the Roman Empire covering the years AD 1 - AD 400.
National Course of John the Baptist
101st/120 years of the national level extent, scope or context of the Period of the National Course of John the Baptist paralleling the national course of Moses’ providential Period of the Reoccupation of Canaan in BC AYN 1479 of Image Time-identity and the 101st/120 years of the national course for the Period of the Korean Nation Foundation in AD 2005.
Primitive Church of the Apostles
21st/40 years of the 3rd/3 40 year periods of the Period of the Primitive Church of the Apostles paralleling the 3rd/3 40 year periods of the Third National Course Wandering in the Wilderness in BC AYN 1479 and the 21st/40 years of the national substantial parallel course of the Period of Unification Church Organizations in AD 2005.
3rd/4 Journeys of Paul
3rd/4 journeys of Paul (שאול) begins by traveling out of Antioch (עונתיכם; "iniquities) to [http://www.biblestudy.org/biblepic/tarsus-birthplace-of-apostle-paul.html Tarsus and then to the Asia Minor regions of Galatia (DaYou: 大有, 14/64, 1♦, central region of Turkey) in the summer of AD 53 and then to Phrygia (TongRen: 同人, 13/64, Q♥).
The apostle's third evangelistic tour begins by revisiting the churches in Galatia in order to follow-up on the epistle he wrote to them in late spring (book of Galatians). He then visits brethren in the Phrygia province "strengthening all the disciples."
3rd/4 Missionary Tours of SunMyung Moon
120-city world speaking tour of Reverend SunMyung Moon (문선명, 文鮮明) parallels the 3rd/4 journeys of Paul (שאול) as the 100th/120 years for the national course of the Period of the Korean Nation Foundation in AD 2005.
Korean National Foundation
Unification Church Organizations
21st/40 years of the 3rd/3 periods of the Period of Unification Church Organizations in AD 2005 parallels the 21st/40 years of the 3rd/3 40 year periods of the Period of the Primitive Church of the Apostles in AD 53.
- First Missionary Journey
- Second Missionary Journey, First Part
- Second Missionary Journey, Second Part
- Third Missionary Journey
- Ship of Adramittium; Fourth Missionary Journey First Part
- Ship of Alexandria; Fourth Missionary Journey Second Part
- MingCheng/King Wen (各稱/文王) sequence
|AD 52||AD 53||AD 54|
- Acts 20:31
- Pauls-3rd-journey (1st through 3rd journeys biblestudy.org is minus 1 year chronology then dates correct beginning 54 A.D. to 57 A.D in Ephesus)
- see also Third Missionary Journey
- Acts 18:22
- Numbers 14:34
- Acts 18:23 Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "Act18:23" defined multiple times with different content
- 120-city world speaking tour, Understanding the 120 city world speaking tour